First Steps Early Years Workshops- Building a Positive Relationship with Your Child
May 30 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
First Steps Early Years Workshop:
Building a Positive Relationship with Your Child
What is it: 2 part workshop focussing on building positive relationships with your child for parents of children aged 0-5 years.
The first day of the workshop will focus on developing positive relationships with your child and the importance of play.
On the second day we will build on these ideas and focus more on understanding behaviour and managing challenges at home.
Dates: Thursday 30th May and Thursday 6th June 2019
Time: 1pm until 3pm
Where: Hackney Ark, 1-35 Downs Park Road, London E8 2HY
The aims of the workshop are:
- To gain a better understanding of children’s behaviour.
- To learn ways of encouraging positive interactions with children
- To think in particular about those behaviours which can be more difficult to understand which might lead parents to feel upset, confused or frustrated?
- To meet and talk together with other parents
- To think together about new ways to support your child
If you have any further questions about the workshop please feel free to contact us. Ask for Liz or Ashley on 0207 014 7135.