- This event has passed.
Understanding Behaviour: A two-part workshop for parents with children aged 0-5 – copy
September 11, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Understanding Behaviour: A two-part workshop for parents with children aged 0-5
The aims of the workshop are:
- To gain a better understanding of children’s behaviour.
- To learn ways of encouraging positive interactions with children
- To think in particular about those behaviours which can be more difficult to understand which might lead parents to feel upset, confused or frustrated.
- To meet and talk together with other parents
- To think together about new ways to support your child
If you have any further questions about the workshop please feel free to contact us. Ask for Ashley, Cat or Catherine on 0207 683 4611