If you or someone you know are in need of help there are a number of steps you can take.
In an emergency you can always call 999 or visit the ACCIDENT & EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT at your local hospital.
For telephone advice you can contact these organisations:
- The City and Hackney 24 Hour Mental Health Crisis 020 8510 8366
- NHS England 111 (24 hour non-emergency number advice)
- Childline 24 hours 0800 1111
- NSPCC 0808 800 5000 (For adults concerned about a child/young person)
- Samaritans 24 hours 0808 800 5000
- Contact your GP practice and arrange an appointment with your doctor